The entire staff at Sharp Smile Center are committed to providing an excellent customer experience, in a safe, comfortable environment. Our goal is to ensure a safety for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or a fever, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling our office. If you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 patient or have travelled out of the state or country recently we also ask you to reschedule your appointment.
Sharp Smile Center has always followed the highest standards of infection control, not only meeting but exceeding the current guidelines. Over the past several weeks we have closely followed recommendations issued from our governing authorities including the Center for Disease Control, American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, and Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
In order to protect our team, our patients, your families, and the community we have implemented and trained our team on the latest safety measures. This includes but is not limited to:
- Asking all patients to call or text when you arrive. Please remain in your vehicle until we ask you to come in the building.
- Asking all patients to arrive with face covering (mask) or one will be provided.
- Minors may be accompanied by one adult in order to check-in and complete forms. We will kindly ask this adult to return to their car once the patient has been seated in a treatment room.
- Taking temperatures on each team member daily and our patient's upon arrival.
- Plexiglass breath shields have been installed at front check in and check out areas.
- All staff are equipped with PPE, including N-95 or KN95 masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Using intra-oral evacuation systems to reduce aerosols.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting the number of patients in the office at one time.
- Medical Grade Air Purifiers with HEPA filtration and UV technology are installed in all areas of close contact with patients that clean the air.
We are committed to doing everything possible to make your visit safe and pleasant.
Sharp Smile Center
We would love to show you what a difference our world-class dentistry can make. Our friendly staff looks forward to hearing from you!
“Eight implants and many crowns later, I have a smile to be proud of. With the aid of sedation, we got a lot done in a short time. THANK YOU Dr. Sharp and staff for getting me through my dental problems.” Gene