Dramatically Enhance Your Appearance with a Smile Makeover
If you are self-conscious of your smile, advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques can address dental flaws in a remarkably short amount of time. Dr. Michael Sharp can provide patients with a custom smile makeover at his Portage, MI, practice, combining complementary treatments to help create your dream smile. A former student of Dr. Bill Dorfman of “Extreme Smile Makeovers” fame, Dr. Michael Sharp uses advanced technology and a skilled artist's eye to provide consistently attractive outcomes. Many of our smile makeover treatments provide near instant results, which is ideal when you want to look your best for a special event.
Smile Makeover Candidacy
A pleasing smile is an attractive personal asset, and when you share it freely, you are naturally more approachable. If you feel your smile detracts from your appearance or makes you self-conscious, you are a potential smile makeover candidate. Similar to any type of makeover, cosmetic dental treatments can boost confidence and help you look and feel your best, whether for a milestone occasion or everyday.
The Sharp Smile Center offers a full array of advanced cosmetic dental procedures, strategically combined to suit the individual needs and treatment goals of our patients. Dr. Sharp creates a custom smile makeover plan for each patient with treatments that can include:
- Teeth Whitening: Professional in-office teeth whitening is an effective way to remove stains and discoloration from the surface of teeth. Patients will witness instant results after a one-hour treatment, or can take home a custom kit for day-time or night-time whitening.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers offer a quick and easy way to conceal dental imperfections. Designed to adhere to the surface of teeth, ultra-thin veneers can mask chips, cracks, surface wear, gaps between teeth, and other misalignments.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding can cover cosmetic concerns, providing results similar to porcelain veneers. This method is budget-friendly and the procedure can be completed in a single office visit.
- SureSmile®: If your teeth are crooked, overlapping, or you have an over or underbite, SureSmile® (clear aligners like Invisalign) can eliminate these cosmetic concerns. These plastic aligners are clear and removable, offering a discreet and comfortable way to straighten your smile.
- Gum Contouring: With a simple laser procedure, Dr. Sharp can effectively alter the appearance of your gum line, treating asymmetry or a gummy smile.
Preparing for Your Makeover
During your smile makeover consultation, Dr. Sharp will examine your teeth, discuss your cosmetic goals, and provide custom treatment recommendations for you. It is important for teeth and gums to be clean and healthy before beginning cosmetic work. Our practice can take care of tooth decay, periodontal treatment, and other general dental care, if needed.
Before making a decision about your smile makeover, you will be given an opportunity to preview your expected results.
Before making a decision about your smile makeover, you will be given an opportunity to preview your expected results. In many cases, patients can achieve their desired outcome with a combination of two procedures, such as dental bonding and gum reshaping, or SureSmile® and teeth whitening. Veneers patients can treat just one or two teeth, or choose to transform all noticeable teeth for a striking, dramatic change.
The Sharp Experience
At Sharp Smile Center, you can achieve your cosmetic dreams in luxurious comfort. Our dental practice offers soothing amenities, including massage chairs, a wax spa, and entertainment options. Flexible financing options, including CareCredit® and LendingClub®, are available for your convenience. To schedule your smile makeover consultation, contact our practice today.