Repair Dental Damage with a Custom Full Mouth Reconstruction
Dr. Michael Sharp can combine various restorative procedures as part of a full mouth reconstruction as an advanced solution to treat dramatic oral health concerns. Collaborating with you, we will design a treatment plan most appropriate for your functional and cosmetic needs. In this way, we can address extensive dental damage and oral health concerns such as gum disease, old dental work, and missing teeth. At our office serving Portage, MI, and Kalamazoo, MI, we proudly use advanced technology to provide completely customized care and restorations that will blend harmoniously with your smile. We also utilize advanced tools, instruments, and dental lasers. With these tools, we can ensure comfortable, stress-free treatment.
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for You?
Full mouth reconstruction is intended for patients facing severe dental damage. You are likely a candidate for this restorative treatment if you suffer from one or more conditions, such as:
- Missing teeth
- Weakened teeth
- Multiple cavities
- Gum disease
- Jawbone recession
- Gum recession
- Worn teeth
- Jaw pain and chronic headaches
- Leaking or loose fillings
- Cracked or missing dental crowns
Creating Your Full Mouth Reconstruction Treatment Plan
At Sharp Smile Center, we always offer personalized care with every treatment. A full mouth reconstruction provides an unparalleled degree of customization because the process combines various procedures, and our doctors will select the ones that are particularly appropriate for your oral health, goals, and budget. You will be a participant in the planning process, guaranteeing your comfort and complete satisfaction. To create the most effective treatment plan possible, Dr. Sharp will also use our advanced technology to examine your teeth for more precise scans and accurate procedures.
Common Options for Full Mouth Reconstruction
Equipped with detailed information and scans of your jaw and oral health, Dr. Sharp and can help you choose the right treatments for your reconstruction. Your custom treatment plan may include:
- Dental crowns: Crowns can restore the beauty and function (bite) of damaged teeth. They are also essential to many other procedures, such as root canal therapy and the placement of dental bridges. If you have lost a single tooth, it can be replaced with an implant-supported crown. With our CEREC system, we can often create realistic dental crowns in just one appointment.
- Dental implants: Dental implants can restore one or more missing teeth. Replacing your tooth roots, implants will create a solid, lasting foundation for a crown, bridge, or denture, as well as prevent jawbone recession.
We can create a custom treatment plan to restore your oral health for a lasting, aesthetic smile.
- Dental fillings: We offer metal-free fillings to restore decayed teeth. These restorations are very realistic. Additionally, they pose a lower risk for dental damage and sensitivity than older amalgam fillings.
- Periodontal care: If you are suffering from gum disease, your dentist will remove bacteria and diseased tissue as the first step in your reconstruction. We use dental lasers to treat gum disease with minimal discomfort.
- Cosmetic treatments: Once your oral health has been restored, you may wish to improve the overall aesthetics of your smile. Our team can effectively improve the appearance of your smile with procedures such as teeth whitening, dental bonding, and porcelain veneers.
During each procedure, you can benefit from our advanced technology and our doctors' widely recognized skill. To further ease discomfort or to treat dental anxiety, we offer dental sedation, ensuring a comfortable treatment experience.
Begin Planning Your Comprehensive Care
To learn more about full mouth reconstruction and the procedures that might be included, contact Sharp Smile Center online or call us at (269) 344-4004. We can create a custom treatment plan to restore your oral health for a lasting, aesthetic smile.