Dentures Teeth That Are Secure, Natural Looking Teeth...In One Day.
By Michael P. Sharp D.D.S. on October 25, 2016
Are you like millions of people who have "convensional dentures"? Are you struggling with one that is loose or poor fitting? You probably already know the limitations and embarrassment of ill-fitting teeth. If you are looking you probably know there are several options for tooth replacement. SHARP SMILE TODAY is the most advanced and reliable technique to give you back your smile with the freedom to eat the food you love.
The beauty of this system is that a full arch (upper, lower or both) can be supported with a minimum number of implants. Not only does this give you immediate, fixed replacement teeth with less surgery and heal time, it also brings the cost down from previous implant options. With precision planning and skill at the Sharp Smile Center, most patients have little post operative discomfort and begin functioning with their temporary replacement teeth almost immediately.
Dr. Sharp and the Sharp Smile Center team will create your individualized treatment plan and walk you through all your visits, length of time and payment schedule. Most appointments are right at the Sharp Smile Center and the fee is all inclusive.
PREPARATION (2-3 visits, 30-60 minutes)
- Meet and consult
- CBCT 3-D image
- Gather facts and diagnosis
PLANNING (1-2 visit, 30-60 minutes)
- Review the findings
- Financial arrangements
- Pre-op and consent
- Lab work
DAY OF SURGERY (3-5 hours per arch)
- Dream Sleep (oral conscious sedation)
- Platelet rich plasma
- Extractions, implant placement, and attached temporary tooth replacement
TEMPORARY TEETH AND HEALING (approximatley 3-4 months)
- Salt water rinses
- Softer diet, avoid chewy or tough foods for 6-8 weeks
- Progress visits and photos
FINAL REPLACEMENT TEETH (1-2 hour appointment)
- Fixed replacement teeth are attached to the 4 to 6 implants
- Review care and maintenance
- Post-op photos
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Professional cleaning and exams every 3 months
- Waterpik 3 times daily (forever)
- Brush 2-3 times daily
- Rinse with Closys mouthwash twice daily
- fixed replacement teeth last 5 or more years and can be replaced if necessary at a reasonable fee
- Eat the food you love, enjoy a better diet and improved overall health
- Increase comfort and reduce gum irritation
- No more costly and inconvenient adhesives
- Prevent bone loss that happens with conventional dentures
- Revolutionary tooth replacement option
We would love to show you what a difference our world-class dentistry can make. Our friendly staff looks forward to hearing from you!
“Eight implants and many crowns later, I have a smile to be proud of. With the aid of sedation, we got a lot done in a short time. THANK YOU Dr. Sharp and staff for getting me through my dental problems.” Gene